Tuesday 13 March 2012

Shit Worth Getting 2012 (Part 1)

I haven't posted anything in quite a while, so I'll start this new segment. #Lazy

For those who don't really know me that well, I like listening to new music. I crave it. My goal for this year is to listen to 365 2012 albums. One for each day of the year. I've come across quite a few good releases this year so far, so here are 10 recommendations in no particular order. And no, I won't be uploading any of these because my upload speed is a nightmare.

A Silver Mt. Zion - "The West Will Rise Again"
Post-Rock



Alvin Band - Rainbow Road

Psychedelic Pop



Bondage Fairies - Bondage Fairies
Nintendo-Death-Punk, Garage 8bit


Burial - Kindred
Dubstep, Ambient

Dirty Three - Toward the Low Sun
Post-Rock, Contemporary Folk

Earth - Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light II
Post-Rock, Psychedelic Rock


First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar
Folk Pop


Gangrene - Vodka & Ayahuasca
Hip-hop

John Talabot - ƒin
Balearic Beat, Microhouse

Swans - We Rose From Your Bed With the Sun in Our Head
Noise Rock, Experimental Rock

Enjoy, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment