Friday 9 December 2011

Miaou - The Day Will Come Before Long

Miaou is a post-rock outfit hailing from Japan. This is their fourth full-length album which came out earlier in September. The interesting thing about this band is their interesting use of various electronic sounds throughout the album. It certainly adds a nice element to what would have been your everyday crescendo-core. It is crescendo-core, but every track sounds relatively different, so it isn't a bore. Certainly a decent release. Also, DAT ALBUM COVER.

I'd also like to add that this blog isn't exclusively about post-rock music. It just happens to be that post-rock is my favourite genre, but I do listen to many genres and am open to everything. I never entirely disregard a genre because I didn't like a few artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment